Terms & Conditions
HebCelt is fully committed to protecting the environment and we are extremely proud of our award-winning green credentials. We insist that all caterers utilise 100% biodegradable / organic packaging (this will be verified before caterers are allowed on site). Our complete ban on single-use plastic has been in place since 2018. Fines will be imposed on vendors for non-compliance.
You are responsible for:
- Providing good quality food to customers, using local produce wherever possible;
- Keeping your unit open during the arena opening hours (as detailed below);
- Arranging public liability insurance for a minimum of £1,000,000;
- Ensuring that your staff have received appropriate food hygiene training;
- Ensuring that you comply with all fire safety regulations;
- Ensuring that all installations are operated safely;
- Using 100% biodegradable / organic packaging, disposing of litter from your pitch according to our recycling guidelines, and leaving the area tidy at the end of the festival;
- Ensuring that you do not serve drinks in plastic or glass bottles, though cans are permitted;
- Ensuring staff wear approved wristbands at all times.
HebCelt are responsible for:
- A pitch in a well-lit, convenient location, close to the main marquee and other facilities;
- Access to up our customers over the course of the three days, approx. 6 pm to midnight on Thursday and 2pm to midnight on Friday / Saturday;
- Overnight security as a deterrent to theft and vandalism (though neither the Festival nor the security firm can be held responsible for any loss or damage);
- Vehicular access within a reasonable distance of your pitch (this will be determined by ground conditions);
- A power supply to your pitch, subject to your requirements being agreed in advance;
- Mains water free of charge.
Full terms and conditions can be accessed here.
There will be a fixed price charge of £575 for each basic pitch. The size of a pitch is approximately 6m x 6m.
There is an additional charge (min. £100) for a power supply.
We are also able to offer a fully serviced pitch, including a 3m x 3m marquee, power supply, and lighting for an inclusive fee of £575.
If you require more space we will be pleased to quote a revised price.